Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Dominant Fantasy

 Previously posted on fetlife at darkmistress1213


The fantasy I keep having over and over again is a submissive man sitting in a chair. His torso is tied down, as our his wrists. There is leverage on his wrist that he can just barely touch his cock. His balls are bound tight in rubberbands and swirling reds and light purple. He had on a metal cock ring pushing against his throbbing member..
He watches me strip my clothes off, I make him smell the moisture on my panties. He moans under his breath. I squeeze my breasts in front of him. I touch myself, moaning slightly watching his cock throb.
"Stroke your cock, brat" I ordered snappily.
"Do not cum!"
He slowly moves his fingers against his throbbing, sensitive member.
"Harder, faster" I demand while he moves harder and faster gasping. There is a drop of a clear color precum drips out. He gasps and moans stroking harder I watch.
"You want to cum, don't you?"
"Yes, mistress"
"You want to release. You want to explode. Don't you?" I whisper intensely in his ear.
"Oh God yes, mistress."
"Plead and beg me and do not stop until, I tell you." I slide my finger between my pussy lips.
He starts to chants the words
"May I please cum mistress" I get wet at those words and slide my finger in my wetness.
He continues in his moans
"Oh God, mistress please let me come" I slide my finger over his lips, he could smell my moisture.
"Keep begging, baby."
"Please my mistress, may I cum"
"Repeat it over and over "
I lay on the bed listening to his words chanting in my ears making me dripping wet. I hang my legs over the edge and slide my middle finger over my clit and rotate it. I gasp.
He watches.
"Keep going brat" he does what I say gasping and moaning barely catching his breath in his words.
The more he chants, the harder I rub, and soon enough I gasp and release in a puddle on my bed. I hear him gasp, moan, and chant stroking so hard I hear his hand slap against his skin.
"Oh mistress please let me cum. Oh God let me come mistress"
I rub my sensitive spot harder and I squeak in my groan. My body got tense fighting a tremble and then another release. I collapse still hearing him beg. I take off the cock ring.
I hover over him and lead against his chest so his mouth was by my ear.
"Whisper your pleading chant in my ear."
"Please, I beg of you mistress let me cum"
"Stroke from the bottom to the top while you beg" he did as I said. I finger my pussy, sliding in and out while he whispers and moans in my ear.
"Oh mistress, please, let me cum. Please my beautiful mistress let me cum" he gasps at my pussy dripping on his hand giving him moisture to stroke his hard cock. He gasp and moans in his words and I trembled over him gasping.
I can barely catch my breath.
"Mistress, please. May I please cum mistress?" I love hearing the desperation in his voice. I had orgasmed for the third time.
"Yes my babe" I kiss him hard. My body collapse as he stroke up he pushed his hand against my wet pussy. He does this three times and moans in our kiss. I feel the cum explode against his and my thighs.
"Does that feel good?" He smile.
"Yes, thank you my mistres." He collapsed his head into my large breast. I brush my fingers into his hair.
"You were a good boy." I kiss the top of his head.


© Mistress Dark Pen 2005-2022

No comments:

Post a Comment