Tuesday, October 13, 2020

The Office Visit

 Previously posted on fetlife at darkmistress1213


© Mistress Dark Pen 2005-2022

I’m in my office where I’m just wearing a robe. I just got out of the shower. I’m at my desk with a muffin and coffee reading that morning email. I’m reading my outlines and notes about to work on my writing.

My sexy sub knocks, I let them in. They kneel in just their boxer and collar showing me that he has been working out and I can see some definition in their abs. I cannot award him just yet, then he will expect awards all of the time and become spoiled.
“What can I do to please you my sexy, beautiful mistress?” His eyes stayed to the floor.
“Crawl here, now.” He crawls over to me where I connect his collar to the chain latched to my desk.
“Start with a foot massage.” He says nothing just grabs the lotion on the lower shelf next to the desk almost choking from the reach with his collar. I did that purpose to he knows he exact reach. He massages the lotion into each foot.
“slow it down,” I snap. I wrapped the chain around the hooks one circulation making his reach shorter. He knows if I have to correct him he has less and less space.
“Sorry mistress,” he massages my other foot kneading the lotion deep. I moan and type finishing a chapter that I was on for weeks.
I review the notes for the next chapter to see a love scene between the main character one of the male character I had a crush on since chapter 3. I write the scene first as if I am the main character and my crush is making love to me. Its sexy, and very forbidden. I’m so wet my thighs rub together.
“lick my thighs,” I demand. I love his touch while type. It makes my story feel so much more real.
“Caress me . . . devour me!” I demanded and gasp once his tongue touches my pussy lips. His fingertips massage and grasp my thighs. It happens for moments. . . I build up the story typing paragraph after paragraph until I cannot take it. I arch back in my chair and eventually gush at his tongues build up. He licks me clean, and comes up for air.
“You taste as wonderful as you are beautiful, my dominant goddess. You make me so hard, may I please take off my cage.” He begs as I look under the desk and I could see that his cock is trying to push through. The colors are mixture of skin tone, reds, and purple.
I look on my tablet to see the calendar and my orgasm count. I had three orgasms that week. . . just my fourth, was it good enough to count for two?
“You have one more chance right now, but make me not forget it.” I demanded. I take off my robe and keep his chain tightly wrapped so that his face stays in my pussy. He sucks on my pussy lips hard while he slides one finger in me and then another. I tried to go back to the scene and type, but the clever, slyly sub was stimulating two of my five g spots. He had my body so tense that I could barely breathe. He rubs, sucks, nibbles . . harder, faster to the point I try to scream but it is just a gasp that comes on into a sigh. My body hits a point to a climax and my clams down in a wave a relaxation.
“Good boy,” I save my work, and unclip him. I get up, take him by the hand, and take him to my play room.
Whose wants part 2?


No comments:

Post a Comment