Friday, October 16, 2020

The Maze part 2

 Previously posted on fetlife at darkmistress1213


The Maze Part 2 (Still a dream. . . I have to association with the characters or the show. )

After we grabbed our clothes, the guy who didn't jack off on us was Dean (from Supernatural). He led us to a mansion on the west side of the maze where there were like ten bedrooms and 13 bathroom. The young woman and I both got showers. We all met in the sitting room. There were a few guys coupling up with their wives or girlfriends.
Most of the women made snacks, and almost everyone went for a nap. I was in the kitchen cleaning up when Dean helped. Then we ended up in the sitting room talking. . . I don't remember the conversation, but it wasn't long before his lips were on mine.
He had his shirt off revealing his six pack and I was kissing up those tight abs. I sucked on his chest, sucking on each nipple making him moan. He stripped off my shirt and bra. . . he kissed, nibbled, and sucked on my neck. I gasped, squeaked, and moaned. . . sounding like the Japanese girls.
“Upstairs now.” He had such power in his whisper.
We grabbed our shirts and rushed up stairs to the room at the very end with the door ajar. We kissed stripping clothes making two lines of laundry to the bed.
We slipped in the bed nude. He put the blanket over us and slid in lacking the foreplay. (He took over only because I was exhausted from licking pussy and doing house work. It's weird because I am usually the dominant in my dreams and I let him lead.)


© Mistress Dark Pen 2005-2022

No comments:

Post a Comment