Tuesday, October 13, 2020

The Ruler

 Previously posted on fetlife at darkmistress1213

© Mistress Dark Pen 2005-2022

© Mistress Dark Pen 2005-2022
I had this day dream in which my beta cleaned the bathroom. The floor shinned and the toilet and tub sparkled (like a fake teenie-bop wannabe vampire.) However he used the wrong room spray: tisk tisk! I wanted it to smell like fields of wild Lilacs, not vanilla. Vanilla works for living rooms and sometimes dens, but not for a room in which you do not eat in. (Vanilla mixed with shit, does not smells good.)
“Now how do punish you?”
“I’m sorry.” I know he meant it, but I needed to know he will not do it again. So I said:
“Get naked now! I will be right back!”
When I came backs with a hand for a things, he was completely naked.
“Stand in the shower.” He did as he was told. I taped his wrists against the back of the clean shower wall over his head. Then I unlocked his chastity device and washed his cock with the words:
“Do NOT cum!” He wasn’t sure what would happen either way but he did his best to keep limp while I cleaned his member.
“Good Beta, as you know I like a clean house and a clean beta. “ Then I massage his cock just for seconds as this was more a punishment than a reward. I had several rubber bands around his semi-harden cock in which made a sensitive mixture of red and purple in color.
“Now you should know this. What did you do wrong?”
“I-I’m sorry. Mistress-I mixed up the scent of the room.” He was nervous. He struggled against the tape.
“Do you know why I have this room a certain scent?”
“No? Please tell me. . .” I love when he begged for me.
“Well. You see we do not eat here, so I do not want this place to smell like food.”
“For example if your cock smelled & tasted liked whipped cream like so….” I explained, while I covered it with whipped cream and stroked it lightly. He jumped at the extreme sensitivity and build up.
“Do NOT cum or no monthly release” I tap it, knowing it will send an extreme intense sensation. He whimpered.
“But you did so well on the actual cleaning let me help your with this.”
He moaned as I licked and sucked the whipped cream off of his dripping member “Thank you, Mistress!” I could tell he was teased and yet just grateful that I was touching his cock.
After it was clean I stood up.
“You see if it smells like food, then I would want to eat in the bath room and that is well unhealthy and gross. I took the ruler and smacked his cock. He flinched.
“Count to seven with me. . . That was?”
“One, Mistress! One. “ he gasped.
SMACK! “Two, “he grunted.
I slapped it right on the tip.
”Ouch Sorry. Mistress. Three. “
I slapped the ruler on the bottom of this cock.
“Four, Mistress,” He had tears in his eyes. I smack his balls.
“Five: he cried out. I hit his balls again.
“six, Mistress “ I smacks it the hardest on top of his twitching cock.
“Seven. “Mistress. I’m sorry.”
“What are your sorry for?”
“Changing the smell of the bathroom, you keep certain scents in each room for your own reasons: Vanilla was a poor choice as it food smelling scent and you prefer no edible scents in the bathroom. It will not happen again!”
“Good Beta. Good” It’s good to keep him reassured.
I kissed his blistering red cock and balls, I take of the rubber bands, and helped him put the chastity device back on. I leave the key on top off the counter. He should knew better than to take it.
I ignored that his cock was glistening in pre-cums.
I untapped his hands.
“Now after that, I need a release.” I grab him by the hands and pull into my bedroom. I grab a towel and cover my pillows.
“Lay down ! “ I ordered and he obeyed. He laid on this back. I cuffed each wrist to the to the bed post.
“You know it’s two taps on the bed post if you need to stop.”
“Yes ma’am.” Out of nowhere, I slapped his face
“Never say Ma’am! Its Mistress! “
“Yes, Mistress. I’m so sorry, Mistress.”
“Why did I slap you?”
“I called you Ma am”
“Who am I?”
“You are my Mistress.”
“Good Beta!” I kiss his red cheek.
“Now you are going to clean my pussy and my ass.”
I take off my clothes. I am completely naked while I crawl over him.
“You know you are mine to do as I wish, right.”
“Yes, Mistress.” I bit his left nipple going up to his face torturing and teasing him. He groaned.
I hovered over his face already wet from just having him in bondage.
I dipped my pussy down into his mouth and nose just for him to get a taste. He tried to lick but I pulled up and asked:
“Do you want that?”
“Yes Mistress. Yes, please. I want to please you. I beg of you, let me make you cum. Please cum all over me!” His begging was driving me wild. I wanted and needed him to please. He needed and wanted to please me. It was his purpose, and his drive. The more content I was, the more he felt he accomplished how long life goal.
I lowered myself on him and ground my soaked pussy into his face. I know in that one motion his face was covered in my pussy juices. I rocked on his face gasping, while I felt his tongue against my sensitive skin. I grabbed the bed posted and ground my pussy harder, while my body got tense the movements were slower and harder. I shrieked arching backs gushing all over him, he sucked and licked, lapping it up sucking it of my thighs.
“Good Beta-very good my Beta! “
Then I un-cuffed him from the bed.
“You are almost done. Now sit up.” He did as he was told. I had him stand up and kneel on the floor.
“You are where you belong” I cuffed his hands behind him.
I leaned over the edge of the bed and put whipped cream between my ass cheeks.
“This is like eating in the bathroom, now licks me clean!” I demanded! He was hesitant at first but then he got into it: licking, nibbling my cheeks and pushing his tongue between my cheeks. The closer he got to my ass hole, the more I push closer to him. I gasped forgetting how sensitive my ass really was. I fingered my pussy making my body rock away and toward him.
“Lick it good, Dirty Beta.” I liked the feeling, I really liked it. I wished I had not cuffed him so he could push my ass into his face deeper. I wanted him to lick harder, to push the tongue deeper.
“Fuck my ass with your tongue-you dirty, filthy Beta!“ I spoke in in one bated breath.
Then he pushed his tongue hard and deep pushing through the tight hole, pushing it open. It was amazing. He pushed his tongue harder in my ass deeper into upon his face. It was all so sensitive that all my juices gush all over once he pushed your tongue just right spot.
I collapse on the bed spent. He knelt waiting for waiting for me.
I give myself a few moments. I un-cuffed his wrists and kissed his forehead.
“Now go take a shower, brush your teeth and tongue and finish the bathroom. We will order in tonight.” He obeyed my order and exited.



No comments:

Post a Comment