Friday, October 16, 2020

The Maze Part 1

 Previously posted on fetlife at darkmistress1213


I dreamt I was walking in the middle of hedge maze with this giggly, tiny girl. (She about my height 5ft but way thinner.)
There was a group of us, but we split in pairs and when into different direction. The girl was flirty. . .
As we got to the middle, she was stripping . . . first her shirt, then her bra, then each of her slip on shoes, then her short jean shorts and finally her lacy panties. She claimed I made them wet. . . I look deviant and dominant in my eyes when I picked her as my partner.

I knew she that seemed to be submissive.

“I'm so wet, I'm dripping down my legs.” she whispered to me.
“Lay down on the grass,” I demanded. . . She did as I said.
“Hands over your head,. Move them and I will spank you.” She giggled.
“Yes, Miss.”
She had a very curved and well-trimmed pussy. I licked and nibbled on her wet pussy lips. She moaned, and squealed.
“Shhh.” I paused for just a second. She tasted like honey. I had to keep licking. She fussed a bit, but never moved her hands.
She shrieked again when I stroked in and out of her really slow. . . all of her nerves trembled under me.
I wasn't until the middle of licking when I noticed a crowd of mostly men gathered to watched.
The more intense I got on her pulling her thigh over my shoulders, it seemed that the crowd seem to moan with her.
I nibbled, bit, and sucked her pussy lips, getting my face deep in her breathing out of my nose. She gasped and arched back.
“Oh yes, Goddess. Yess. YESSSSSSS!” I stiffened my tongue and slid it in hard and as deep as I could. Her body was stiffening under me.
“Oh goddess. . . Oh” she whimpered. I grabbed her ass burying my face so deep all I could smell of was her sweetness. I licked harder, flicking my tongue against the skin on the inside of her lips just above her clit.
“Yes. Yes. god-dess YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” She squirted all over my lower face like a water fountain. The guys all cheered.

I rolled over. . .
“Lick me clean. . . “ I demanded of her. . . She licked my face like a sexy pet and then we ended up making out. I could hear several of the men jacking off. She stripped my clothes. We both laid there while all guys but one jacked off on us. The guy that didn't jacked off had a huge bulge . . . he request we kiss again. Then we made out again spreading all of the cums all over our bodies.


© Mistress Dark Pen 2005-2022

No comments:

Post a Comment